Terms of Service
Last updated 2019-11-18
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website and/or services. By accessing or using any part of the Website and/or services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Terms of Service covers the following key topics:
- Content Transmitted Through The Service
- Intellectual Property
- Data Processing Operations
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Governing Law
- General Representation and Warranty
- Third Parties Terms
- Open Source Software Licenses
Content Transmitted Through The Service
You represent and warrant that your use of the Service will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to:
- The copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- You have legal authorization to modify files you submit;
- Content you submit does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- You will not use the Service in any manner that may disable, damage or overburden it;
- Your use of the Service will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area).
Vocali.se in its sole discretion has the right (though not the obligation) to refuse or block content, and deny or limit access to use of the Service to any individual or entity if the terms of this Agreement are violated.
You retain the rights to content you submit to the Service either as the right holder or a representative of the right holder. You grant Vocali.se and its service providers the right to temporarily store and modify your content insofar as necessary to provide the Service to you. Submitted content will be stored for a maximum of 7 days.
This Agreement does not transfer from us to you any of our or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with us. Vocali.se, the Vocali.se logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocali.se or other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Vocali.se or third-party trademarks.
You acknowledge and agree that Vocali.se imposes a limit on the size and the number of requests you may send to the Service. Vocali.se may change such limits at any time, at Vocali.se’s sole discretion.
Data Processing Operations
Files uploaded to the Service are temporarily stored, processed and deleted within 7 days. Requests to the Service can be logged in order to understand how the Service is used and to avoid misuse. A log entry contains information such as browser type, IP address, any API key, date, time, and fingerprint of the transferred file. Log entries are deleted periodically automatically.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, VOCALI.SE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED OR OTHERWISE SUPPLIED BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
The material provided by the Website could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. The availability of the Website may be interrupted due to technical conditions. Your use of the Website is at your risk. We do not warrant that the functional aspects of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the Website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vocali.se, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement, and any disputes or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, is subject to the laws of Sweden, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the notification of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
General Representation and Warranty
You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website and service will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which this Website or service resides or the country in which you reside); and (ii) your use of the Website or service will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Modification: This Agreement may be modified by the posting by us of a revised version on the Website.
- No Waiver: Our failure to enforce, or delay in enforcing, any provision of these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such right. Any waiver must be in writing and signed by both Parties to be legally binding.
- Severability: All parts of these Terms of Service apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. If a part of this Agreement cannot be enforced as written, then that part will be replaced with terms that most closely match the intent of the Parties to the extent permitted by applicable law. The invalidity of part of these Terms of Service will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Relationship of the Parties: Nothing in the Terms of Service creates any partnership, joint venture, franchise, employment, or other agency relationship between us and you. You may not enter into any contract on our behalf or bind us in any way.
- Assignment: You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms of Service, and any such attempt will be null and void. We may, in our sole discretion, transfer, delegate, subcontract or assign, without notifying you, any rights or obligations under these Terms of Service.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries: These Terms of Service are for our benefit and you only, and only we and you may enforce it. The Parties do not intend for these Terms of Service to confer any right or benefit on any third party. No third party may commence or prosecute an action against a Party to these Terms of Service claiming to be a third-party beneficiary of these Terms of Service or any of the transactions contemplated in these Terms of Service.
Third Parties Terms
Open Source Software Licenses
This service uses Spleeter by Deezer Research, A Fast And State-of-the Art Music Source Separation Tool With Pre-trained Models licensed under the MIT License:
Copyright (c) 2019-present, Deezer SA.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.